The original painting on steel measures 42”H x 16”W x 1.5”D. “Sand Dollars” has a gloss finish.
Sand Dollars, Original Painting on Steel
* Interest Free Payments through Pay Later by PayPal
* Safe and Secure Checkout
* Certificate of Authenticity included
* Fully Insured Free Shipping to US locations
* Original Reactive Paintings on Steel are fashioned by harnessing the physical processes of nature to create unparalleled works of beauty. Oxidative reactions between various paints and acids and the steel substrate are integral to the final outcome.
* Paintings are sealed with an anti-yellowing clear automotive finish to protect the painting.
* Original paintings are touchable. Most, but not all, have a textured finish which varies by painting.
* Most all originals employ a hanging edge on all four sides on the rear of the painting to allow for hanging in any orientation desired: right side up; sideways; or upside down.
How do I hang a steel painting? I recommend using a z-bar to hang your painting for these reasons: it is very secure; you have the ability to reposition a painting along the z-bar; it solves the situation where a stud may not be exactly where you want to hang your painting; and it allows you to hang your painting in any position you want. Z-bars can be purchased on-line through various sources. Since I am required to wire my paintings to meet gallery display requirements, you will receive your original painting wired for hanging on a nail with a picture hanger. I just prefer the z-bar method for reasons I listed. If you choose the z-bar method, you will need to remove the wire first.
Can I put my painting outside? Yes, but I recommend you keep it out of the elements, and out of direct sunlight, such as under a covered porch.
How long do they last? Indefinitely. Your painting is on steel and has an automotive coating, so like an automobile the lifespan will depend on the conditions that your painting is subject to.
Do you do commissions? Absolutely, you can find out more here.
* What payment methods do you accept? Art By Vukela accepts both credit cards and PayPal.
* When will I receive my artwork? Original Artwork typically ships within 3 - 7 business days
* What will it cost to ship my artwork? Currently shipping is Free to US locations.
* Are the images copyrighted? Yes, all images on this site are copyrighted, by Joyce A. Vukela-Mayer. The use of any image from this site is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the artist.
* What is your return/cancellation policy? All sales are final.
* What if my artwork arrives damaged? Artwork is both packaged and shipped by professional shipping company. If an Original Painting is damaged due to shipping and handling, please provide a description of the damage, along with pictures of the damaged artwork, and the damaged shipping container to email@example.com. You will then be required to return the artwork to Art By Vukela at PO Box 26, Sherrills Ford, NC 28673. A refund will be issued after inspection and receipt of the insurance payment.